Appliance Repairs - Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer
Appliance Repairs - Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer
Call Now for Appliance Service today Indiana 219-836-2505 | 219-663-8499 Illinois 708-757-5151
   Call Now for Appliance Service today Indiana 219-836-2505 | 219-663-8499                 Illinois 708-757-5151

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Steven LoCoco (Tuesday, April 30 19 07:12 am EDT)

Kirt was on time and explained every he was doing.. they had the parts on hand and repair was done quickly.

• Karen Campbell (Monday, April 29 19 07:18 pm EDT)

Good job and price

• Lynn (Thursday, April 11 19 10:57 am EDT)

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!
    GREAT WORK AND QUICK.

• Bryan F. (Tuesday, April 09 19 10:29 am EDT)

Excellent, fast service!

• Greg Allen (Thursday, March 28 19 03:19 pm EDT)

Our service tech Bill was on time and courteous, Bill figured out the issue and ordered the part. Bill is a asset to your company.

• Tony Dauginas (Tuesday, January 29 19 03:27 pm EST)

Service work on our (5) year old Maytag gas dryer was quick and efficient. Bill knows what he's doing. Beats the heck out of waiting (2) weeks for someone else.

• Kristal Davis (Wednesday, January 23 19 02:56 pm EST)

Fast service. Great attitude! My repairman was knowledgeable, friendly and fast. I'd absolutely use Anderson's again.

• Kathryn Cass (Friday, January 11 19 03:01 pm EST)

Responsive, respectful and reasonable pricing.

• Pat Spencer (Thursday, January 10 19 01:01 pm EST)

prompt and good service, would recommend to family and friends

• Judith (Friday, December 21 18 09:17 pm EST)

The technician from Anderson appliance arrived early, discovered the issue in a very short period of time, and was able to make the repair competently and efficiently. I was very happy and relieved with the result.

• Lori (Friday, December 21 18 03:55 pm EST)

Awesome customer service! Efficient service and repair

• David Cianchetti (Wednesday, November 07 18 09:39 am EST)

Great service! Bill did a very good job, professional, and courteous.

• Maria (Friday, October 19 18 05:36 pm EDT)

As always good service-honest, polite- Kirk is my tech and
    def recommend

• Karen Opyd (Thursday, September 27 18 09:43 am EDT)

Mike was excellent. He explained everything and answered all my questions. He was prompt, very polite and I will definitely use Anderson's again. Thank you, Mike.

• Shirley N. (Wednesday, September 19 18 04:56 pm EDT)

Always professional, honest and friendly. I have used Anderson for several years and wouldn't think of using any other company. Highly recommend using them!

• Amber Carper (Tuesday, August 28 18 01:56 pm EDT)

Prompt, quick, and courteous. Highly recommended!

• John Wiatrowski (Friday, August 24 18 12:07 pm EDT)

Your repairman was punctual, courteous, and did a good job of explaining the problem. Then he did the repairs efficiently and effectively.. Would appreciate a smaller window of time for the service call rather than having to be available all day.

• Tonia Flowers (Wednesday, July 18 18 08:14 pm EDT)

I am always confident that the problem with my appliance (this time a washer) will be diagnosed correctly and that I will be given the best options for repair. I was pleased that Kirk understood my machine and was able to give me workable options for repair in it.

• Bill Cunningham (Monday, July 02 18 05:18 pm EDT)

Great service. Highly recommended!!

• Jim Pawlowicz (Saturday, June 16 18 12:31 pm EDT)

Everything perfect. Job done knowledgably and efficiently. Had necessary parts. Customer service excellent. First time I've used Anderson, but will certainly not be the last for all my appliances. Good job Anderson.

• lois elish (Wednesday, June 13 18 04:08 pm EDT)

PROMPT AND POLITE,,,QUICK
    REPAIR WOULD HAVE LIKED
    AN ITEMIZED RECEIPT INSTEAD
    OF AN EMAIL WITH A BUNCH OF
    NUMBERS I DON'T UNDERSTAND

• Sheila (Wednesday, June 13 18 01:47 pm EDT)

I never thought I would say..I am so happy to do laundry again!! Thank you so much for your prompt service and quality. Bill was efficient and right on the problem to fix. I will recommend and call again if needed. Thank You

• Mike and Linda (Friday, April 27 18 07:28 pm EDT)

Dryer repaired quickly and Kirk was professional and competent. Would use Anderson again.

• Carol Logue (Wednesday, April 25 18 12:18 pm EDT)

Kirk was great. Fully explained what he was doing and got the job done quickly. Would recommend to friends. Thanks.

• Marc W. (Thursday, April 05 18 05:27 pm EDT)

I highly recommend Anderson Appliance Repair. Thorough and efficient service. Repaired my washer today, my dryer a couple of years ago and my refrigerator ice maker five years ago. Bill was the repair man each time.

• Michelle Adams (Thursday, March 22 18 11:44 pm EDT)

Prompt, efficient, friendly service.

Thank you.

• Crystal Collopy (Wednesday, March 21 18 10:15 pm EDT)

Bill did a great job diagnosing the problem and why we needed a new garbage disposal. It works great! I just wish he had removed the old disposal so we Didn't have to do so.

• Four Seasons Animal Hospital (Monday, March 05 18 03:33 pm EST)

Excellent service and even had our drier fixed the same day!!

• Anne (Friday, December 01 17 06:15 pm EST)

Your repairman was punctual, courteous, and did a good job of explaining the pproblem. Then he did the repairs efficiently and effectively.

• john j. sanchez (Friday, December 01 17 12:42 pm EST)

Thank you for your professionalism. Repairman was early, efficient, knowledgeable, and informative. If the need arises I will call Anderson again.

• Isabell Sundin (Thursday, November 30 17 05:35 pm EST)

Was satisfied and happy with repair man. Also the work that was done

• Rich Cameron (Wednesday, November 08 17 01:39 pm EST)

The work was completed in no time and is working well.

• Donna Sonaty (Tuesday, November 07 17 10:02 am EST)

Great serviceman! Very professional and pleasant. Give him a raise!

• Buffy Jandura (Monday, November 06 17 04:01 pm EST)

Bill was our repair technician and he was courteous, prompt and wonderful! It is so refreshing to actually have a contractor that is knowledgeable and down to earth!
    Thank you Bill, I feel we like we have a reliable place to call. I will definitely recommend him!

• Cindi Bohman (Thursday, November 02 17 12:13 pm EDT)

Even though our washer repair would cost more than buying a new one, we received an honest answer from the repairman and he was quick and courteous.

• Brian Arney (Friday, September 29 17 02:38 pm EDT)

Awesome service .

• DeAnn Jennette (Friday, September 29 17 10:47 am EDT)

The repair person did a great job with our appliances. Taught me how to maintain in the future AND noticed a gas leak in our laundry room. He told me to call NIPSCO and it was indeed a leak that got fixed. Thank you for saving us so much!!

• susan keith (Tuesday, August 22 17 07:39 pm EDT)

Great service today! Thank you!

• Misty Carter (Thursday, August 03 17 10:15 pm EDT)

Service was excellent

• Misty (Thursday, August 03 17 10:14 pm EDT)

The technician was friendly fast and courteous

• James Wetzstein (Monday, July 24 17 05:21 pm EDT)

Kirk was great. Very helpful.
    Thanks

• david cianchetti (Monday, July 24 17 11:47 am EDT)

Bill was very thorough in his analysis of our washing machine' problem through resolution. We appreciated his honest assessment of the machine. Great job Bill!!

• Eric Lo (Thursday, July 13 17 07:47 pm EDT)

Professional service
    Please send me the receipt

• Mary Hendrickson (Wednesday, July 12 17 03:50 pm EDT)

Great job Kirk! Fixed our washer and dishwasher! On time and reasonable.

• Joyce Semmler (Monday, July 10 17 09:58 pm EDT)

Excellent, efficient service from a pleasant and highly competent repairman. Honest repair work that maintains existing appliances in good working condition.

• Andrew Campbell-Young (Thursday, July 06 17 07:53 am EDT)

Excellent fast service

• Andrew Campbell-Young (Thursday, July 06 17 07:52 am EDT)

Fast excellent service

• Sandra Quinn (Wednesday, July 05 17 12:14 pm EDT)

scheduled fast over July 4th holiday. Diagnosed dryer problem immediately, fixed it quickly, thorough check of the dryer. Polite, knowledgeable. All my family use Anderson's. Thank you for a job well done

• William Corbett (Monday, April 17 17 04:28 pm EDT)

Great work and great service.

• Gregg R Wright (Friday, April 07 17 04:36 pm EDT)

What a relief to have professional, courteous, and competent service at a reasonable price! You have renewed my faith in the Service Industry!
    Thanks Guys...

219-836-2505

219-764-2920

219-663-8499

Special Offers

Business Hours

-Monday thru Friday 7am-7pm

-Special accomodations can be made upon request.

-We offer flexible scheduling for the working client.

Read Unbiased Consumer Reviews Online at AngiesList.com